You know you live in San Francisco when . . .
- Your co-worker tells you they have eight body piercings - and none are
- When someone says TENDERLOIN - you don't think steak.
You think danger.
- You make well over $100,000 and you still can't find a nice place to
- You think anyone who drives a car to work is decadent.
- You keep a list of companies to boycott.
- You would never dream of crossing a picket line.
- You take the bus and are shocked at two people carrying on a
conversation in English.
- You realize there are far more Rainbow flags in the city than California
- The guy who cuts your hair is straight, and your plumber is gay,
- The woman who delivers your mail is straight and your Mary Kay Lady is
- Old friends you haven't talked to in years suddenly call and ask do you
have a spare bedroom for a weekend?
- You think anyone wearing a George Clooney haircut is visiting from the
- You can't remember...Is pot still illegal?
- You go to your office manager's baby shower - the parent's are named
Judy and Becky.
- You give a "thumbs up" gesture to a car with a FREE TIBET bumper
sticker-and you mean it.
- You have a very strong opinion where your coffee beans are grown, and
are willing to fight about it.
- A really great parking spot can move you to tears.
- You prefer the Spanish Soaps on TV - the guys are much hotter!
- You know that anyone wearing shorts in June is just visiting from Ohio.
- A man walks on MUNI in full leather regalia and crotch less chaps.
You don't notice.
- You still can't believe a company doesn't offer domestic partner
- You curse those damn tourists -but always stop to help a cute guy or gal
who is looking puzzled at a city map.
- When you drive under an underpass - for one moment you think
- Your boss runs in "The Bay to Breakers" ... it's the first time you have
seen him nude.
- Your child's 3rd grade teacher has a nose ring and is named "Breeze".
- You haven't been to Fisherman's Wharf since the first month you moved to
- You are thinking of taking an adult ed class -
but you can't decide between a Yoga, Channeling
or Building Your Web Site class.
- Your new neighbor goes to temple-but you are still not sure if they are
Jewish or Buddhist.
- You realize the only Republicans you know are your Aunt and Uncle in
Brought to you by http://BL.net/